I'm not a big fan of the kind of music they play at night clubs, but I have been hearing a lot of it recently. Twice over the past few weeks someone has been running open air events near our house. Starting late at night, the wind carries the very loud and distorted sounds from these events over to our house. They eventually stops sometime in the early hours of the morning. Now thanks to a link I found on Peshku pa Ujë I know more of what is going on. Just click on any of the top three photographs on the linked site and run the slideshow.
Another article on religion in Albania appeared yesterday. Patrick Poole, writing in the American Thinker , argues that Saudi funding for the construction of mosques and the training of imams is a threat to Albania, since these mosques and imams reflect the fundamentalist interpretation of Islam dominant in Saudi Arabia.
Comments
I dont know if that's your kind.
However i've meat two British guys in Tirana who said they have some nice Karaoke Clubs.
You should check them out...