Why We Use Mobile Phones October 06, 2006 Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Anonymous said… I don't see the problem. It looks like everyone has a landline phone, so the mobile seems a little excessive to me. :-) WARchild said… Fascinating! Katja R. said… vloraboy, did you look at those wires? olli said… Everyone has a line - but not every line connects to the line you want it to connect to.Since I took this picture this pole - which was in the middle of the road - has been removed. I have no idea what they did with all the wires and cables.
Comments
Since I took this picture this pole - which was in the middle of the road - has been removed. I have no idea what they did with all the wires and cables.