Honoured September 05, 2007 On the menu at Sofra i Ariut: the Laura Bush veal fillet. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels President Bush restaurants Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments ak said… Hopefully it is not an actual piece of Miss Bush. But it is way too cheap to be so.Thank heaven Mr. Bush did't visit the restaurant. I would never ever, under no circumstance eat a piece of meat called George Bush. Ew! eni said… should I smile or should I cry..can't decide:( Selfmaderadio said… should I stay or should go? (in restaurant, I mean) Unknown said… Why cry?This is a very common practice abroad, and good for business.Certainly Mrs. Bush is as important a guest as "Sofra" will ever receive. Anonymous said… I'll try that at Sofra!
Comments
Thank heaven Mr. Bush did't visit the restaurant. I would never ever, under no circumstance eat a piece of meat called George Bush.
Ew!
This is a very common practice abroad, and good for business.
Certainly Mrs. Bush is as important a guest as "Sofra" will ever receive.